A cheese pizza is a blank canvas, just waiting to be decorated with pepperoni to symbolize life, onions to symbolize sorrow, and pineapple to symbolize fruit. Eat something meaningful with today’s Groupon to Eddie’s Pizza in Lake Ronkonkoma. Choose between the following options:
- For $17, you get a pizza dinner (a $35.50 total value). This meal includes:
- Two regular pizzas (up to a $14.75 value each)
- 12 garlic knots (a $3.50 value)
- A 2-liter bottle of soda (a $2.50 value)<p>
- For $30, you get $60 worth of Italian fare from the catering menu. Dishes range from $25 to $55 for half trays and $45 to $105 for full trays.<p>
The chefs at Eddie’s Pizza forge a menu’s worth of classic pies and assemble an array of catering trays filled with family-style Italian eats. A duet of regular pizzas arrives studded with traditional toppings such as pepperoni, extra cheese, or meatballs, and a dozen garlic knots befuddle even the most nimble-fingered Boy Scout. An accompanying two liters of soda put out mouth’s rooftop fires. Alternately, creations from the catering menu satisfy groups with half trays, serving six–eight people, and full trays, serving 8–10.