When dining in public, proper etiquette dictates that you should keep your elbows off the table and your table off the neighboring tables. Mind your manners with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$24 for a dinner for two (up to a $48.44 total value)
- Two house side salads (a $2.49 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $12.99 value each)
- Two ice-cream desserts (a $3.99 value each)
- Half a carafe of wine (a $9.50 value)<p>
$32 for a pizza dinner for four (up to a $63.84 total value)
- Appetizer trio (a $10.95 value)
- Family-size caesar or house salad (up to a $10.95 value)
- Extra-large pizza with up to four traditional toppings (up to a $24.99 value)
- Full carafe of wine or four soft drinks (up to a $16.95 value)<p>
Eddie's Pizzeria & Eatery
Eddie's Pizzeria & Eatery answers an ancient culinary dilemma: do we go out for pizza or stay in for Mom's meatloaf? Serving New World fare, the restaurant satisfies cravings in a single sweep. Even its pizzas champion this culinary marriage—New York–style pies arrive speckled with traditional toppings as well as premium options, such as rosemary ham. Yet, despite such culinary fusion, the pies never lose sight of their roots. Margherita pizza recalls the dish’s Italian heritage, whereas a 10-inch gourmet Bada Bing represents pizza’s modern stomping grounds with sausage, gorgonzola, and a mini “I Heart NY” shirt.
The menu also explores a large landscape of pasta entrees, from four-cheese ravioli to penne sautéed with chicken and mushrooms in a tomato-cream sauce. Meatier plates continue to span continents, with perennial favorite chicken parmesan prepped near Meatloaf Italiano, St. Louis ribs, and handcrafted Angus burgers. As patrons strip tangy wings bare, they can watch the venue's eight televisions, two of which boast 70-inch HD screens.