Couples can enjoy a romantic dinner with champagne and such traditional German food as a pretzel, schnitzel, and apple strudel
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: German
- What’s included:
- One glass of champagne per person
- One large Oktoberfest Pretzel with mustard and cheese dip to share for two
- A choice of one chicken or pork entree per person
- A piece of warm home-baked apple strudel with light Bavarian creme per person
- Valentine’s day dinner with live Valentine’s-Day-Oktoberfest Show happens on February 14, 2020, 5 p.m. –10 p.m.
- View the menu and prices
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 16, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. 20% service fee based on the full retail value of $120 will be added to the check. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Edelweiss German Bierhaus and Restaurant
Edelweiss German Bierhaus and Restaurant's objective is to bring the authentic German cuisine to the Thousand Oaks area. Philip Powell-Hernandez, the restaurant's chef, uses fresh local ingredients to create variations of Bratwurst, Jägerschnitzel, and Spätzle while the serving staff dressed in traditional German dirndls makes sure the guests enjoy both their dining experience and an Oktoberfest-like atmosphere. The polka band provides fun for people of all ages and encourages the entire families to dance around tables.