Experienced esthetician performs signature facial enhancing results with an oxygen mist
About This Deal
- Oxygen mist helps to refresh the skin and leave it luminous.
Eden Day Spa’s COVID-19 Precautions
- The staff has been trained and certified to enhance hygiene and sanitation standards.
- Additional time is scheduled between each guest or service to allow sanitation and disinfecting of all treatment spaces.
- All high-touch areas throughout the spa are frequently cleaned and sanitized.
- All team members are required to wear face masks and other PPE as necessary at all times.
- Guests are required to wear face masks or coverings in common areas.
- The daily number of treatments is reduced to limit the number of guests and employees within the spa at any time.
- Outdoor seating is provided to ensure the social distancing of guests.
- All team members are subject to temperature checks and wellness assessments.
- Guests are advised to sanitize their hands and allow touchless thermal forehead wellness checks upon entering.
- Bottled water is available for each guest in lieu of the usual complimentary beverage.
- Air purifiers are placed in all treatment rooms and throughout the spa.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Eden Day Spa’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Eden Day Spa
Named Best Overall Spa by Spa Week, Eden Day Spa focuses on providing tranquil experiences for its clients.
Featured in magazines such as Marie Claire, Vogue, and Shape, and honored by Spafinder, the boutique spa has been in the same location since 1996 with an elegant interior accented by flickering candles. Eden Day Spa has been continually recognized for their quality of service over the years, having been voted "Best Day Spa in Boca" 11 times by The Boca Raton Forum, The Boca Raton Times and The Sun Sentinel Newspaper (2004 - 2011 & 2013-2015); "The Best of Spas 2006-7 and 2009," "Best Facials 2009-10" and "Best Deep Tissue Massage 2009" by City Search, to name just a few.
The lengthy treatment menu includes HydraFacials, microdermabrasion, body scrubs, and body wraps. More than 15 types of massages that take place on heated tables, all of which can be enhanced with add-ons such as hot stones and aromatherapy. Staff remove unwanted hair during waxing services, and aestheticians beautify the skin of women, men, and teens during more than a dozen facials and a variety of peels including Glycolic, Lactic acid, and Organic Yam & Pumpkin peels. Manicures and pedicures refresh digits with Shellac, french tips, and organic polishes–with aromatherapy swirling around the mani-pedi room as nails are painted.