Without nails, hard-to-reach spots would forever itch and digits would be too delicate to put on finger-puppet renditions of Die Hard. Appreciate your multifunctional features with today’s Groupon from Becky at The Beauty Lounge at Magnolia. Choose from the following options:
- For $23, you get a gel manicure package (a $35 total value). The package includes the following:
- A gel-polish manicure (a $25 value)
- A paraffin hand treatment (a $10 value)
- For $29, you get a spa mani-pedi package (a $98 total value). The package includes the following:
- A spa manicure (a $40 value)
- A spa pedicure (a $58 value)
- For $45, you get three gel-polish manicures (a $75 total value).<p>
Becky at The Beauty Lounge at Magnolia prettifys digits with Akzentz gels and OPI and Zoya nail polishes. The technician files away rough edges with sweeps of an emery board, and a gentle soak softens cuticles and allows fingers to perfect swimming-pool handshakes. A warm paraffin hand treatment hydrates parched pointers, and a rousing hot-towel massage tickles toes and eases tension from overwrought arches. Coats of polish bedeck nails in glossy color to complete the 90-minute spa mani-pedi. Steady hands carefully glaze finger caps with a base coat, two layers of Luxio by Akzentz soak-off gel polish, and a top coat, which cure under a UV light and instantly dry to resist chips, smudges, and the urge to clink finger cymbals for up to three weeks.
1375 Park Ave.
Cranston, Rhode Island 02919