The kitchen is statistically the most dangerous room in a home because it contains the highest concentration of knives, open flames, and pots full of freedom-hungry lobsters. Learn to navigate this danger zone with this Groupon.
$59 for an Italian, Mediterranean, French, or Farmers' Market Cooking Class for Two ($118 Value)
Choose from nine dates:
- Farmers' Market Delight class on Friday, July 13
- Little Italy class on Friday, August 3
- Farmers' Market Delight class on Thursday, August 16
- Evening in Paris class on Friday, August 31
- Mediterranean Magic class on Thursday, September 13
- Little Italy class on Friday, September 28
- Mediterranean Magic class on Thursday, October 4
- Evening in Paris class on Thursday, October 18
- Little Italy class on Thursday, November 1
Guests savor a glass of wine during a hands-on, 12-student session where they learn to make an authentic dish. Little Italy attendees craft chicken-marsala-stuffed ravioli with brown-butter sauce, Evening in Paris patrons create a wild-mushroom risotto, and Mediterranean Magic pupils roll chicken and vegetarian stuffed grape leaves. At Farmers' Market Delight sessions, customers make a summer salad with homemade dressing after a visit to the local farmers' market. All classes run from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The Edge Banquet and Conference Center
With banquet seating for 220 and conference seating for 250, The Edge Banquet and Conference Center accommodates a range of receptions, corporate events, and soirees in its Tuscan-inspired halls. Its expert staff helps guests personalize their parties with specialty menu selections or wine-and-food pairings, and a 640-square-foot dance floor hosts boogying guests after feasts. A 92-inch drop-down screen and quality sound system, meanwhile, let patrons display PowerPoint presentations, videos, or slideshows of coin collections enhanced with the Jurassic Park soundtrack. Along with hosting others’ events, The Edge’s Director of Operations, Sierra A. Martin, teaches her own cooking classes where students learn how to craft regional cuisines from around the world.