What You'll Get
Sit-ups remain one of the best methods of reshaping the abdomen, second only to standing in front of a lit cannon. Enjoy explosive exercise with today’s Groupon to Edge Performance Fitness. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get five group exercise classes (up to a $75 value). Choose any combination of the following classes:
- Edge 101
- Strength and Conditioning Boot Camp
- TRXpress! Boot Camp
- For $259, you get a personal training package for two with four personal training sessions for each person (a $530 value).
- For $389, you get a personal training package for two with eight personal training sessions for each person (a $810 value). Sessions are conducted twice a week.
- For $499, you get a personal training package for two with 12 personal training sessions for each person (a $1,090 value). Sessions take place three times a week.<p> Each personal-training package for two includes the following for each person:
- Functional movement screen and consultation
- Before and after measurements including body fat testing</br></br>
Kate Fischer, a registered dietitian with a master’s degree in exercise physiology, helms Edge Performance Fitness to help clients to build healthy, sustainable lifestyles with fun exercise classes and personalized wellness services. Clients begin personal training sessions with a functional movement screen and consultation, which measures joint mobility and muscle flexibility, enabling participants to track their progress from session to session and determine their readiness for breakdancing. Each 45-minute personal training session focuses on individual fitness goals, and before and after measurements of body fat levels help to measure progress.
Alternatively, group exercise classes provide workouts brim with motivation as instructors speak words of encouragement or glue them onto construction paper in addition to modifying exercises for participants of different fitness levels. Edge 101’s 30-minute sessions alternate between functional training with a seasoned personal trainer and core toning with a certified Pilates teacher. One-hour RunFit jogs teem with energizing sprints and injury-averting stretches, and yoga classes fend off stress with relaxing poses drawn from the Bikram, Iyengar, and Vinyasa traditions. Instead of juggling elephants atop tightropes, TRX students build strength and balance by wielding their own body weight with suspension straps.
Though Edge Performance Fitness offers online discounts for the holidays, today’s Groupon is still the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 2, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Five class option valid only for Edge 101, RunFit, Strength and Conditioning Boot Camp, TRXpress! Boot Camp, and Yoga classes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.