All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $129 for two peppermint-patty or sugar & spice spa mani-pedis with paraffin treatments ($286 value)
- $65 for one peppermint-patty or sugar & spice spa mani-pedi with a paraffin treatment ($143 value)
- $169 for two 60-minute custom facials with enzyme peels ($350 value)
- $85 for one 60-minute custom facial with an enzyme peel ($175 value)
- $269 for two spa packages ($636 value)
- $135 for one spa package ($318 value)
Each spa package includes:
- One peppermint-patty or sugar & spice spa mani-pedi with a paraffin treatment
- One 60-minute custom facial with an enzyme peel
Packages of two can be used by couples, friends, or both by the same person.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Edge Salon & Spa
Now under new management, Edge Salon & Spa's stylists understand their clients' beauty needs and tend to them with exceptional hair services and spa treatments. As clients enter Edge's chic space—complete with modern white furniture, lime-green accent walls, and pearl-and-crystal-draped chandeliers—a team of seasoned beauticians greet them with a complimentary glass of wine from the onsite wine bar. Aestheticians then get to work exfoliating and moisturizing complexions with custom facials as patrons relax in cube-like leather chairs. Massage therapists use hot-stone and aromatherapy techniques to soothe aches and knots in private treatment rooms. On the salon floor, the stylists showcase their hair knowledge—which helped earn them a spot on CBS DC's list of Best Places for Men's Haircuts—as they cut, color, and style locks with Goldwell, Moroccanoil, and Paul Mitchell haircare products.