To many people, getting liposuction seems too risky, like speaking up when a tall man takes your luggage by accident. Play it safe with your shape, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $49 for one month of unlimited boot-camp classes with a fitness assessment (a $199 value). Groups engage in varied exercises to burn body fat, increase strength, and tone.
- $75 for two months of unlimited boot-camp classes with a fitness assessment (a $398 value)
- $59 for one month of unlimited elite-training classes with a fitness assessment (a $289 value). Three to five athletes participate in intensive athletic conditioning designed to increase speed and build lean muscle.<p>
All three options include:
- Orientation and assessment, including goal setting, movement assessment, and measurements
- Nutrition coaching call
- Access to Edge’s social support group
- Nutrition handbook customized to individual goals
- Group training sessions<p>
Edge Strength & Conditioning
Whether training for a sport or a job in the competitive field of hand modeling, Mike Spagnola and his staff realize that the workout needs to mirror the actions being performed. One of the studio's primary focuses is helping athletes maintain their level of strength and flexibility—thus, also their resistance to injuries—during sports seasons, when many athletes taper off their conditioning routine. The studio's no-nonsense private facility greets members with cinder-brick walls spray painted with messages like “prepare, perform, prevail” and mounds of free weights that revel in confrontation. Whether slung onto dumbbells or piled onto weight sleds, students hoist, push, and pull their way through strengthening routines based around functional movements. Trainers also challenge their pupils with more unconventional exercises such as the 50-pound-chain push up and tractor-tire discus throw.