What You'll Get
- $25 Value Towards Food for Two or More People: Valid Monday–Thursday
See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. May not be combined with any other offers or promotions. Valid only Monday–Thursday. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sunset Grill
Nothing beats dining with a view. Sunset Grill delivers just that, with its location in the lower level of the Edgewater, overlooking Pewaukee Lake. The eatery features casual dining cuisine and an outdoor patio. The restaurant's patio helped land Sunset Grill and Edgewater the number two spot in OnMilwaukee.com's article 10 Of The Best Lakeside Patios In Lake Country. Read on to learn about Sunset Grill's menu, which features everything from pizza to a Friday fish fry.
- The Smoker: This sandwich includes house-smoked pulled chicken or pork tossed in a house barbecue sauce, creamy coleslaw, and shoestring onions on an onion roll.
- Stuffed poblano peppers: Grilled poblano peppers are stuffed with cream cheese and italian sausage, wrapped in smoked bacon, and baked.
- Char-broiled BYO steak burger: An 8-ounce steak patty made with a custom grind of beef brisket, short rib, and beef bottom sirloin can be topped with everything from ghost pepper cheese and a fried egg to mushrooms.
- All-you-can-eat cod fish fry: Served every Friday, along with cole slaw, tartar, rye bread, and a choice of house chips, fries, or potato pancakes.