After navigating floating platform staircases, dodging living-room level bosses, and searching for randomly appearing bathroom keys, most homeowners come to regret purchasing houses built by video-game designers. Today's Groupon offers respite from the chaos at Edgewater Resort at Taylorsville Lake. Choose from the following options:
- For $62, you get a 50-minute Swedish massage with an upper-body salt scrub or a sugar polish (up to a $125 value).
- For $175, you get a two-night stay in a two-bedroom cottage (up to a $378 value).
- For $230, you get a two-night stay in a one-bedroom cottage and a 60-minute Swedish massage (up to a $423 value).
The scenic Edgewater Resort boasts friendly, helpful staff and sweeping views of the adjacent Taylorsville Lake, ensuring a high-quality, low-pressure experience for relaxing familial units, haven-seeking paramours, and tension-filled trapeziuses tired of putting in 80-hour weeks at the anvil factory. Choose two dreamy nights in a fully furnished, one-bedroom cottage, complete with a 60-minute massage and gorgeous glimpses of the nearby waterscape, or let dexterous therapists soothe and exfoliate weary systems with a 50-minute massage and an upper-body salt scrub or body polish from the calming spa. Larger parties can revel in the two-bedroom cottage stay, which features a back-deck jacuzzi and the opportunity for nature walks narrated by 2005's Kentucky Derby champion, Giacomo.
Eight TripAdvisors give Edgewater Resort at Taylorsville Lake an average of 4.5 owl eyes:
- The cottage is brand new, very nicely appointed, spacious and has a wonderful view of the marina below. we hiked through the park and saw lots of wildlife. – CarolfromVirginia
- It was so quiet and peaceful…I loved the decor- it was like staying in a friend's posh vacation home. The staff was great too- so friendly and helpful. – asgirl13
1238 Settlers Trace Rd.
Taylorsville, Kentucky 40071Get Directions