Lingering too long at a single restaurant results in legs falling asleep, food going cold, and the maître d' building a nest from patrons' belongings. Dodge stagnant dining with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $52 for a Ferry Building Marketplace and Farmers' Market culinary tour for two on Tuesday or Saturday (a $104 value)
- $93 for a Mission 18th Street tour for two on Thursday Evening (a $154 value)
- $93 for a Japantown culinary tour for two on Friday or Saturday (a $154 value)
- $93 for an Oakland's Temescal Tastes tour for two on Sunday (a $154 value)
- $93 for a Berkeley Gourmet Ghetto Excursion for two on Thursday or Saturday (a $154 value)
Epicurean adventures around San Francisco, Oakland, and Berkeley are scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursday–Sunday. Customers will be emailed five days prior to their scheduled tour with the meeting location. This Groupon includes booking fees.
Edible Excursions' local food experts lead visitors on informative walking tours of some of the Bay Area's most coveted culinary sights, featured in Beyond the Plate. In addition to previously working for Gourmet magazine, founder Lisa Rogovin honed her palate during a seven-month excursion across five continents, skipping only Antarctica and Texas. However, her passion remains rooted in the diverse, locally grown offerings of San Francisco. She says, "There isn't a month in the year where the Bay Area isn't growing something fun and delicious to use in the kitchen."
Edible Excursions' many tours embrace this passion by leading visitors through farmers' markets and restaurant kitchens throughout San Francisco, Oakland, and Berkeley. Local chefs and gustatory artisans impart insight on their methods and inspirations along the way, while satiating tour-goers with signature samples of their culinary masterpieces.
100% of 15 customers recommend
“I would highly recommend this culinary tour for locals and tourists. ”
“We had a great guide, Sarah, and she was quite knowledgeable about the restaurants and the history of Temescal, Oakland Area.”
“We LOVED the Edible Excursion tour!! it was a great way to learn about the Farmer's Market and the guide was very knowledgable and fun!”