What You'll Get
With New York's rent prices skyrocketing and parking space at a premium, many residents are forced to park in their roommates’ bedrooms. Avoid leaking motor oil on Gary's futon with today's Groupon at Edison ParkFast. Choose from the following options:
- For $125, you get one month of parking at 220 South Street, at Market Slip (a $211.19 value)
- For $160, you get one month of parking at 161 10th Avenue, at 20th Street (a $295.67 value)
- For $160, you get one month of parking at 71 11th Avenue, between 17th and 18th Streets (a $295.67 value)
- For $148, you get one month of parking at 245 W. 28th Street between 7th and 8th Avenues (a $295.67 value)
- For $148, you get one month of parking at 451 9th Avenue, between 35th and 36th Streets (a $295.67 value)
- For $148, you get one month of parking at 412 W. 33rd Street, between 9th and 10th Avenues (a $295.67 value)
- For $125, you get one month of parking at 409 E. 110th Street, at 1st Avenue (a $211.19 value)
- For $125, you get one month of parking at 3976 10th Avenue, at 212th Street (a $211.19 value)
- For $125, you get one month of parking at 71 Smith Street, Brooklyn, at Schermerhorn (a $211.19 value)
Edison ParkFast shelters urban chariots in secure, conveniently located parking spaces with 24-hour owner access. Choose from eight Manhattan locations and one Brooklyn garage to park your auto and sleep easy knowing your carriage will be tucked in every night after a Steve McQueen lullaby. Manhattanites can take advantage of close proximity to Madison Square Garden from the W. 28th Street spot or the Garment and Meatpacking Districts from the 10th Avenue location at W. 20th Street. Slip into the Smith Street garage in Brooklyn before hopping the train into the city or pitch a tent and pretend you’re at mechanic summer camp.
Groupon users must call (888) 727-5327 to reserve their space.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/vehicle. Redeem starting 4/25. Must activate pass by 8/1, pass expires 1 month from activation date. Must activate on the 1st of the month. Valid only for location purchased. Reservation req'd. New monthly customers only. Tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Manhattan Mini Storage
Since 1976, Manhattan Mini Storage has freed up the closet space of more than 200,000 New Yorkers with units spread throughout the borough. Three months of access to Manhattan Mini Storage's dimensioned 4'x4'x4' compartment gives the space-starved enough room for approximately 10–15 medium-sized boxes, plus clothing, sporting equipment, and small items. All storage spaces come standard with around-the-clock video security, and year-round accessibility with exclusive off-street parking. For oversized handbag and baseball-card collections, the storage company offers larger units, some sizable enough to fit an apartment's worth of furnishings or a decade’s supply of french toast. A concierge service assists in the logistics of the move for an additional cost, helping to keep the stress of moving low.
Manhattan Mini Storage has the space and time to accommodate overstocked packrats and urban rolling stones alike. Availability varies by location, so please phone ahead before making promises to your lawn furniture or Flag Day decorations. In the interest of full disclosure, feel free to check out the company's FAQ page online.