Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Xeomin
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Valid treatment areas: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Read our Xeomin guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Xeomin injections?
- Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin here.
- See also another deal offered at Jeffrey C Edman MD for syringe of Restylane
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Valid only for the following treatment areas: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin.. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Edman Clinic
A scientist, a professor at UC San Francisco, an inventor, and a community physician—Dr. Jeffrey C Edman has worn many hats. But throughout his career he's always worn the hat of an investigator. It was while wearing that hat in his role as medical director of a community clinic that he grew to see the flaw in modern medicine: it treats the symptoms instead of the patient. Pulling on that thread eventually led Dr. Edman to functional medicine. It's a model that views each patient as unique, calling for individualized treatment plans that consider everything from genetics to environment. At Edman Clinic, he puts that model into practice with services including weight management, hormone replacement, and dermal fillers.