Choose from Five Options
- C$25.99 for four fresh, 6-ounce salmon steaks (C$42.60 value)
- C$22.99 for eight 4.5-ounce frozen sausages, made with Canadian Kobe beef (C$38.40 value)
- C$23.99 for four 6-ounce frozen hamburgers, made with Canadian Kobe beef (C$39.60 value)
- C$69 for two 10-ounce frozen Canadian Kobe beef striploin steaks (C$120 value)
- C$117.99 for the EDO Weekend Barbecue package, composed of all of the above(C$240.60 value)
Make no mistake: EDO executive chef Ryo Ozawa's cuisine is distinctly Japanese. Ozawa was trained in French and Italian cooking, a fact that's evident in his platings. The award-winning chef's western-influenced Japanese dishes helped him win the Gold Medal in the Individual Competition at the World Culinary Olympics in Erfurt, Germany in 2012.
Chef Ozawa's dishes include the steamed chawan-mushi, a Japanese egg custard soup, with lobster bisque and fresh lobster meat. Main courses include traditional but exquisitely prepared miso-marinated black cod or Kobe Beef Sliders. Delectable sushi choices range from their Nigiri Moriawase with Tiger Tuna or Black Dragon Roll with fresh water eel.