For $25, today's side deal gets you a relaxing one-hour basic facial at Effervescent Spa (a $50 value).
- Enjoy one hour of steam, cleansing, and massages of the scalp, face, hands, arms, feet, and legs during a basic facial
- Facial exfoliates and cleanses, leaving skin soft and glowing
- Receive treatment from a licensed aesthetician in a relaxing environment
Effervescent Spa patrons are too busy enjoying being pampered to write many reviews of their experiences, but seven Google Mappers give Effervescent Spa five out of five stars:
- I had a facial there and felt very relaxed. It's a tiny spa, but it has tons of character... – Alyssa, Google Maps
- …i also just got a facial. She really does her job thoroughly. That is why her appointments might last longer. She spent more than an hour on my face because i had a lot of blackheads, and she didn't charge over time or anything. – Sofiya, Google Maps
Aesthetician Tara Hinson doesn’t just coddle soles with hot towels and a foot mask during pedicures—she invites her clients to lie down on a bed and enjoy a hot face towel as she tends to their toenails, a twist that inspired her to name this relaxing treatment the Lazy Pedi. Tara’s array of facials reflects her certification as a skincare professional, incorporating lactic acid, exfoliation, and extractions to rejuvenate skin and battle blemishes. Her dermal expertise also comes into play as she waxes away unwanted mustaches and the hair that collects on legs during one’s daily wading through kittens.
333 S 78th St.
Omaha, Nebraska 68114Get Directions