Eating locally sourced produce is a great way to show support for area farmers when you’re unable to make it to their piano recitals. Cheer on your darling farmers with this Groupon.
$32 for a 7-Course International-Fare Tasting Menu for Two ($65 Value)
The tasting menu includes the following dishes to share between two people:
- Grilled focaccia bread with balsamic vinegar and olive oil
- Coxinha, a Brazilian chicken appetizer
- Five-spice yam fries with chipotle aioli
- Vegetarian spring roll with mango chili sauce
- Wild-mushroom ravioli with chorizo sausage and beef meatballs
- Brazilian rice and beans
- Choice of either a seafood plate with spicy prawns, grilled marinated calamari, and grilled salmon, or a meat plate with a marinated grilled chicken skewer and grilled steak<p>
Eh! Restaurant is open Monday through Friday.
Morning is breaking over Eh! Restaurant’s rooftop garden as a chef busies himself plucking ripe, organic produce out from the verdant plots. Armed with an arsenal of produce, he retreats to the kitchen where the morning’s bounty will be transformed into a fresh feast to feed the evening dinner rush. The rooftop beds––bolstered by nutrients from the kitchen’s composted food waste––exemplify Eh! Restaurant’s dedication to fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
Firm believers in environmental sustainability, the staff works hard to set an example of eco-friendliness for their community, from packaging takeout orders in compostable containers to reading bedtime stories to area trees. Along with sprinkling dishes with veggies from the rooftop garden, the chefs make a point to architect dishes from ingredients found within 100 miles of the restaurant. Servers whisk plates forth from the kitchen piled high with dishes that boast international influences and flavours, such as Cajun spices, Mexican white corn kernels, and Brazilian-style chicken. Dappled with modern art and sleek, streamlined tables, the spacious dining room grants guests a peek into the open kitchen, where chefs and bartenders work their magic.
1050 Alberni St.
Vancouver, British Columbia V6E 1A3