During Swedish massages, therapists use gentle, sweeping strokes to coax out tension and promote total-body relaxation
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for one Swedish massage ($65 value)
- $115 for three Swedish massages ($195 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Eight 28 Massage
At Eight 28 Massage, owner Onay Drayton taps into more than a decade of experience while customizing bodywork treatments for her clients. Read on to learn about a few of her specialties:
- Swedish massages employ gentle kneading and long, flowing strokes to help increase circulation and promote relaxation.
- Deep-tissue work is particularly beneficial for those with chronic pain, as its firm pressure focuses on deeper layers of muscles and connective tissues.
- Chair massages are ideal for those in need of a brief respite from stress and tension, and they can even be conducted in the workplace.