Customers can choose their favorite entrees and sides among a selection of rustic American dishes made from locally-sourced ingredients
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: American
- Dinner for two includes:
- Two entrees
- Two signature sides
- Bottle of house red or white wine
- Dinner for four includes:
- Four entrees
- Four signature sides
- Two bottles of house red or white wine
- Not valid toward 30-ounce prime ribeye steak.
- Must be 21 or older to receive alcohol.
- Dinner menu is served:
- Sunday-Thursday: 5 to 9 p.m.
- Friday-Saturday: 5 to 10 p.m.
- View the dinner menu and prices
- Must-try dish: Faroe Island Salmon
- Atmosphere: Classy interior is perfectly suitable for dates and dinners with friends
Need To Know
About 88 at The Elms
88 at The Elms is located inside The Elms Hotel & Spa, an old-estate turned into a luxury stay. Here, chefs use locally sourced ingredients and seasonal produce grown on-site to craft the entrees on a gourmet dinner menu. The restaurant serves Belgian waffles with freshly whipped cream and seasonal fruit for breakfast and lighter entrees and sandwiches at lunch. Dinner favorites, although the menu constantly rotates, include some of the following:
- Mushroom Carbonara: Fusilli pasta is cooked and dressed with bacon, sweet peas, and a porcini mushroom sauce.
- Grilled Cauliflower Steak: A vegetarian's delight, this dish is served with polenta, red peppers, parmesan cheese, chimichurri sauce, and a side salad.
- Smoked Pork Shoulder: A restaurant favorite, this dish is prepared with baked beans, roasted vegetables, cornbread, and a salad.