Beauty technicians apply pigmentation to the skin to enhance color while also providing non-laser tattoo removal or scar camouflage
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One Areola Permanent Makeup/Pigmentation Application
- One Scar Camouflage Application
- One Non-Laser Tattoo Removal
- One Permanent Eyebrow Makeup Application
- One Permanent Eyeliner Makeup Application
- One Permanent Lips Makeup Application
Permanent Makeup: Forever Fresh-Faced
Permanent makeup makes it easy to exchange your makeup bag for a few extra minutes in bed. Read up on this convenient cosmetic treatment before going under the needle.
Permanent makeup—usually used to define or fill in eyelids, eyebrows, and lips—is essentially a tattoo. But in this case, the lines applied to skin are typically designed not to stand out but to blend in. Using a standard tattoo gun a cosmetic technician implants micropigments made from inert minerals just below the surface of the skin. The artist may create a solid wash of color to make lips rosier or lash lines darker, or may carefully draw in individual strands of hair along the brow.
Unlike summer-camp friendships, permanent makeup usually doesn’t last forever. That’s because the face receives more UV exposure than other body parts, so ink there fades more quickly. Touchup sessions may be scheduled as soon as six months or as long as 10 years after the initial session. As with any tattoo, clients likely will experience a bit of swelling for three to seven days, and the pigment will appear darker than the target shade for about six weeks. There is one post-treatment precaution to take: the minerals in permanent makeup can interfere with MRIs, so you should be sure to inform your technician of any micropigmentation you have as well as the number of magnets you’ve swallowed.
- Permanent makeup’s uses go beyond the obvious: in 2007, one artist told Elle that some clients have opted to tattoo already-full brows as a permanent guideline for waxing techs.
- Cosmetic tattooing isn’t a Western invention. Some of the Maori women of New Zealand are reported to have felt that their elaborate, traditional facial tattoos also kept wrinkles from developing around the mouth. *Using a Power or Tsen-Pen, a cosmetic technition implants micropigments made from inert minerals just below the surface of the skin.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Services performed by student (final stage of training) under supervision of a licensed instructor. Procedure not effective on raised scars (keloid). Tattoo removal area limited to 3x3 inches.Service includes consultation (supervised by Master Technician/ Certified Instructor in Permanent Makeup). Not valid for touch up. Appointment required. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.