What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $12 for $20 worth of Mexican dinner cuisine for two or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $12 for $20 worth of Mexican dinner cuisine for two or more, valid any night
$22 for $40 worth of Mexican dinner cuisine for four or more, valid any night
- $9 for $15 worth of Mexican cuisine for pickup
- Valid only for pickup
- Orders available: Sunday–Saturday, 11 a.m.–8:30 p.m.
How to Order for Delivery or Pickup
- Purchase offer for delivery or pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Dine-in only. Must purchase meal. Not valid for happy hour specials. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Groupon voucher not valid towards taxes/gratuity/delivery fees. Delivery and Take-Out vouchers can only be redeemed through Groupon; not valid towards dine-in. Groupon voucher value must be used in one transaction. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About El Alamo Mexican Grill
Unless you've already become a regular, El Alamo's 10-page menu can be a bit daunting to sift through. Luckily, certain dishes are plainly marked as house specialties: among them, a halved pineapple filled with fajita-style shrimp and octopus, and a whole grilled chicken with grilled onions and peppers. Though, it would be worth it for patrons to dig a little deeper, as they'll find lovingly crafted meals such as caldo de res, a homemade beef soup with cilantro and lime, and lomo ranchero, beef loin that's slowly sauteed in a secret ranchero sauce. El Alamo also has a full bar menu (including those margaritas with an upturned bottle of beer in them) and breakfast plates of eggs, beans, and rice served atop the morning crossword.