All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 9, 2018
· Reviewed December 18, 2017
· Reviewed October 11, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12.50 for a Groupon good for $20 worth of Mexican food for two ($20 value)
- $25 for a Groupon good for $40 worth of Mexican food for four ($40 value)
- See the full menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Two-person option must be used by two people. Four-person option must be used by four people. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About El Albanil
Bellingham may be more than 1,700 miles from Mexico, but it's much closer to authentic Mexican cuisine, thanks to El Albanil. The family-owned and operated restaurant offers a slew of tasty dishes. Read on to learn about a few:
- Appetizer: nachos piled high with all the fixings and a choice of chicken or ground or shredded beef
- Salad: taco salad filled with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, beans, and cheese and drizzled with thousand island or ranch dressing
- Fajitas: grilled chicken, fish, pork, shrimp, or steak steak with fluffy tortillas, rice, beans, and guacamole or sour cream
- Happy Hour: $3 well drinks and beers and $2 wines