What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $11.50 for $20 worth of Mexican lunch or dinner for two or more
- $20.50 for $40 worth of Mexican lunch or dinner for four or more
- Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Tax and Tip not included. Not valid with any other specials or discounts. Valid for food items only (drinks not included). Must use promotional value in 1 visit. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About El Amigo Mexican Restaurant
There's no shortage of delicious Mexican food in Denver. So when a Mexican eatery has been serving the area for more than 30 years, it's doing something right. That's the case with the Castro family's El Amigo Mexican Restaurant, which has been welcoming guests to its cozy dining room since 1985. And it's actually doing several things right, something that's clear with a glance at a few of the menu's specialties:
- Duranguense: The Castros are originally from Durango, Mexico, and this entree features a medley of hometown flavors. Grilled and marinated strips of steak or chicken breast are simmered with ancho chilies and potatoes.
- Chile verde: Tender pork gets a kick from slow-cooked, spicy green chile sauce.
- Stuffed sopapilla and crispy chile relleno: This entree pairs a homemade sopapilla stuffed with beans and meat with a chile relleno doused in green sauce.