Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for mexican american cuisine for two or more ($20 value)
- $20 for mexican american cuisine for four or more ($40 value)
Rey Azteca Breakfast and Juice Bar
Rey Azteca Breakfast and Juice Bar dishes out Mexican and American favorites, which can be paired with fresh juice and fruit smoothies. Read on for a glance at the menu:
- Machaca Carnitas: Shredded carnitas are sautéed with garlic, peppers, tomatoes, and onions, and are scrambled with two eggs.
- El Paisano Omelet: An omelet filled with chorizo, jalapeños, onions, and oaxaca cheese is topped with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa.
- Roast Beef Sandwich: Roast beef is served hot with melted cheese or cold with lettuce, cheese, tomato, and red onion on a soft french roll.
- Veggie Guacamole Melt: This grilled sandwich features tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, guacamole, and monterey jack, swiss, and american cheese on wheat bread.
- Chili Pasilla: A poblano pepper is stuffed with corn, zucchini, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, and cheese before it's sautéed in garlic sauce and topped with sour cream, all on top of suiza sauce.
- Chicken Mole: Chicken is served in a traditional mole sauce, which features smoked chilies, ground peanuts, and Mexican chocolate, and is sprinkled with sesame seeds.