What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $13.50 for an individual 2014/2015 museum membership ($25 value)
- $25 for a family 2014/2015 museum membership ($50 value)
- $64.50 for birthday party for up to 18 children ($130 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for parties; subject to availability. Membership begins upon redemption and is valid for all of 2015. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About El Campo Museum of Natural History
What was once a jumbled catch-all for the hunting trophies of Dr. E. A. Weinheimer, and a generous donation from Steve McManus, has been streamlined into a collection of well-organized exhibits at the El Campo Museum of Natural History. They feature these trophies along with others in realistic replicas of their original habitats.
- Size: nine exhibits focusing on natural history and featuring over 100 hunting trophies from as close as south Texas to as far flung as the Arctic
- Eye Catcher: the Arctic room's 8-foot-tall polar bear towers over guests and tries to steal their hats without detection
- Don't Miss: the colorful seashells collection, with 600 different species from all over the world
- Just for Kids: in the Children's Discovery Center, little ones can play at being a vet by throwing on a lab coat and attending to a tiger patient