All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
February 28, 2014
February 24, 2014
February 10, 2014
What You'll Get
Eating authentically prepared food lets you taste the very essence of a country without chewing on its national flag. Salute global cuisine with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$30.75 for a pizza meal for two (up to a $58.75 total value)
- One order of mozzarella garlic knots (a $7.85 value)
- One salad (up to a $10.95 value)
- One large signature wood-fired pizza (a $19.95 value)
- Two drinks (a $10 value each)<p>
$63.75 for a pizza meal for four (up to a $117.50 total value)
- Two orders of mozzarella garlic knots (a $7.85 value each)
- Two salads (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Two large signature wood-fired pizzas (a $19.95 value each)
- Four drinks (a $10 value each)<p>
See the full menu.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for delivery or catering. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sauce'd Pizza & Cocktail House
The cooks at Sauce’d Pizza & Cocktail House know that the authenticity of a wood-fired pizza can’t be replicated in a standard oven, so they don’t even try. Instead, they heat up their menu’s signature pizzas the old-fashioned way, and, like the architect of the world’s first all-edible skyscraper, top them with surprising fixings such as honey and sliced pears, smoked salmon, or hummus. Paired with the house’s popular mozzarella garlic knots and a tasty cocktail or two, the pizzas evolve into a filling meal best enjoyed alongside live guitar or jazz music.