A tortilla makes a handy mousepad, an acceptable patch for stiff denim jeans, and, if you draw a face on it, an ideal companion on fishing trips. But there are many other uses for it, as proved by today's Groupon to El Jalapeno Taqueria & Restaurant. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get a Mexican meal for two (up to a $50.97 total value) that includes:
- One order of guacamole, chili con queso, or mango ceviche (up to a $7.99 value)
- Two specialty entrees (up to an $18.99 value each)
- Two beverages (up to a $2.50 value each)
- For $7, you get $15 worth of anything on the menu. Entrees range from $6.99–$19.99.
This Groupon is not valid for the Cabrito.
El Jalapeno Taqueria & Restaurant's chefs assemble authentic handmade Mexican dishes from traditional ingredients. Round up wandering appetites with chip toppers such as guacamole or chili con queso, or indulge seafaring taste buds with mango ceviche—a meal preface of flash-fried fish tossed with with jalapeños and mangos. Specialty entrees carne asada catracha con tajadas heaps Honduran-style platters with deep-fried steak and green bananas, and mole de la abuela slathers slow-cooked, fire-roasted chicken in a fiery chocolate-pepper sauce, instantly covering all the sweet, savory, and spicy points of the palate. Quench burning thirst or accidental tie fires with a special drink, including authentic Mexican and Honduran sodas.
9322 Fulton St.
Houston, Texas 77022