Sharing a meal out strengthens family bonds in a civilized way, unlike invading the neighborhood block party and laying siege to the bounce castle. Subjugate your hunger with today’s Groupon with today’s Groupon to El Mesón de Castilla. Choose between the following options:
- For $43, you get a Spanish dinner for two (up to an $87 value) that includes:
- A shared appetizer (up to a $13 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $30 value each)
Two glasses of house wine (a $7 value each)<p>
- For $80, you get a Spanish dinner for four (up to a $174 value) that includes:
- Two shared appetizers (up to a $13 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $30 value each)
- Four glasses of house wine (a $7 value each)<p>
The culinary artisans at El Mesón de Castilla forge a fiery menu of authentic Spanish cuisine. An aromatic dusting of garlic and herbs coaxes vibrant flavors out of the camarones al ajillo’s sautéed shrimp, priming palates for a selection of tapas, such as the Tabla Mesón de Castilla—a liberal helping of Spanish cold cuts and cheeses served atop a bed of anti-Franco literature. Otherwise, savor the langosta mariposa, which corals 8 ounces of grilled lobster and a shrimp kabob, or the lomo de cordo en salsa de piña, a slab of succulent pork loin enswathed in a tangy pineapple sauce. Diners can also dive into the bountiful Paella Mesón de Castilla, which compiles morsels of lobster, calamari, and mussels in a sea of yellow rice. House wine hails from the temperature- and humidity-controlled cellar, which keeps vino fresher than an heir to the throne of Bel Air.
Lined with rich, wooden trim, El Mesón de Castilla’s dining room seats guests amid a warmly lit décor, featuring a small stage that has hosted such live entertainment as musical performances and dramatized menu readings.