All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of Mexican dinner, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $14 for $20 worth of Mexican dinner
- Click here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About El Nacimiento Taqueria
- What it is: a traditional Mexican restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- When it opened: 2001
- What it's named for: owner Rodrigo Padilla's hometown in Mexico
- What to try for breakfast: huevos con nopales—an omelet with cactus, onions, and peppers
- What to try for dinner: pollo jalisco—grilled chicken breast served on a skillet with pico de gallo and melted cheese
- Something for the kids: a cup of pork stew with hominy
- When to go: morning, afternoon, or night. The restaurant has late-night hours as well.