The tortilla’s thinness makes it ideal for folding, sliding under closed doors, and illustrating theories that the earth is made of corn. Exhibit A, with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$24 for a Mexican dinner for two (up to a $50.95 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $6.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $16.99 value each)
- Two house margaritas or well drinks (up to a $4.99 value each)<p>
$46 for a Mexican dinner for four (up to a $101.90 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $6.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $16.99 value each)
- Four house margaritas or well drinks (up to a $4.99 value each)<p>
Entrees include beef, chicken, and shrimp fajitas, fish tacos, and grilled shrimp served with corn or flour tortillas.<p>
Chefs at El Pueblito highlight authentic Mexican flavors in each and every dish, from guacamole made with Haas avocados to hand-rolled tamales. They also prepare salsa several times a day in order to have a fresh supply on hand for the daily food fight. In addition to fajitas, enchiladas, and other traditional favorites, the menu contains a number of seafood specialties including grilled fish tacos, chipotle shrimp, and ceviche marinated in fresh lime juice. Dishes are served in a casual dining room adorned with a hand painted mural of a rural, Mexican village.