Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a Colombian dinner for two (up to $70.85 total value)
- $69 for a Colombian dinner for four (up to $141.70 total value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to $11.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to $45.90 value)
- Two glasses of wine ($13 value)
See the menu.
Using all-natural ingredients, the chef of El Pueblito and his family prepare dishes inspired by traditional Colombian recipes. In the morning, they're cooking up breakfast platters with red beans, corn cakes, steak, and fried plantains, and by lunch there are mini servings of carne asada and grilled chicken breast. In addition to classic dishes such as paella and chuleta de derdo apanada, the chef's dinner specialties include whole breaded mojarra with green plantains and grilled fare, such as barbecue ribs with yellow rice. These colorful meals match the restaurant's ambience—there are vibrant photos of Colombia hanging on orange walls, offset by crisp white linens that match the modern booths and your shirt, if it's white.