Since you are what you eat, consuming Mexican fare is the easiest way to turn yourself into a chili pepper in time for Halloween costume parties. Don an appetizing disguise with today's Groupon to El Ranchito Express in Palos Hills. Choose from the following options:
- For $16, you get a dinner for two (up to a $39.94 total value) that includes the following:
- Two Mexican dinners (up to a $13.99 value each)
- Two desserts (a $2.99 value each)
- Two drinks (up to a $2.99 value each)
- For $30, you get a dinner for four (up to a $79.88 total value) that includes the following:
- Four Mexican dinners (up to a $13.99 value each)
- Four desserts (a $2.99 value each)
- Four drinks (up to a $2.99 value each)
- For $42, you get a dinner for six (up to a $119.82 total value) that includes the following:
- Six Mexican dinners (up to a $13.99 value each)
- Six desserts (a $2.99 value each)
- Six drinks (up to a $2.99 value each)
The cooks at El Ranchito Express quiet rumbling tummies with authentic Mexican fare, including gooey enchiladas, spicy stuffed peppers, seasoned steak, and fried bananas. Pairs, quartets, or sextets of diners pick plates from 37 Mexican dinner options. A trio of enchiladas rents plate space with BFFs rice and beans, who constantly argue about who left the salsa tap on, and the quesadilla dinner stashes melted cheese inside halved tortillas. Mouths can also gorge on meats such as bistek en rajas—chopped pieces of steak seasoned with peppers, tomatoes, and onions. Patrons can celebrate clearing dinner plates with desserts, such as fried bananas or flan, then cool off overworked mouth motors with drinks such as carrot juice, a cement-thick milk shake, or vow of silence.
El Ranchito Express
The tortilla-savvy chefs at El Ranchito Express curate classics such as tostadas, tacos, huaraches, and Mexican seafood dishes with catches from shrimp to red snapper. Plates brim with meats, including choices steak, chorizo, and traditional cuts of lengua. Sips such as horchata and Jarritos sodas wash down dinner, and tongues weary from assisting chin-ups can treat themselves to traditional fried desserts and cakes.
7205 W 103rd St.
Palos Hills, Illinois 60465