All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed February 11, 2018
· Reviewed February 9, 2017
· Reviewed February 6, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $12 for $20 worth of food
- $22 for $40 worth of food
- $25 for a meal for two with one appetizer, two entrees, and two beers ($45 value)
- $45 for a meal for four with two appetizers, four entrees, and four beers ($90 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About El Rincon Americano
Founded by Ramon and Ruth Nuñez i 1993, El Rincon Americano treats hungry diners to authentic Mexican and Salvadoran specialties. The menu is vast, but includes favorites like shrimp fajitas, huevos rancheros, carne asada tacos, and stuffed papusas. Each dish, whether it's headed toward the dining room, the banquet hall, or an off-site catering client, is made with fresh ingredients and pairs well with a margarita or agua fresca.