What You'll Get
With its ever-changing coordinates and conspicuous absence from the Beach Boys’ “Kokomo,” Cuba is one of the more difficult to locate Caribbean nations. Dig into this enigma with a fork, knife, and today’s Groupon to El Rincon Cuban Restaurant & Bar. Choose between the following options:
- For $20, you get a dinner for two (up to a $39.97 total value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.99 value; does not include muestras criollas)
- Two entrees (up to a $13.99 value each)
Two soft drinks (a $1.50 value each)
- For $15, you get a lunch for two (up to a $29.97 total value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $8.99 value each)
- Two soft drinks (a $1.50 value each)
The chefs at El Rincon Cuban Restaurant & Bar treat diners to the tastes of Havana with a menu of authentic Cuban cuisine. Before entrees take the stage, an appetizer of papas rellenas warms taste buds with its orbs of breaded, fried mashed potatoes, each filled with seasoned ground beef, much like most asteroids. Diners can quell lunchtime belly rumblings with the chuleta natural, seasoned grilled-pork-tenderloin steak served with yuca with mojo sauce. Inside the fricassee de pollo, a bone-in quarter chicken simmers in potatoes and a white-wine-and-creole sauce, and the grilled sandwich cubano culls together ham, roasted pork, and cheese. Live musicians belt out festive tunes on weekends, and staff members lay out tarps for late-night salsa dancing or impromptu slip ‘n’ slide competitions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 8, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.