Though dinner for two solidifies friendships, dinner for one forces uncomfortable conversations between you and your fork-hogging alter ego. Enjoy good company and unshared utensils with today’s Groupon to El Taco Llama in Reseda. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a Mexican dinner for two (up to a $25 value). The dinner includes:
- Two entrees (up to a $10 value each)
Two drinks (up to a $2.50 value each)<p>
- For $18, you get a Mexican dinner for four (up to a $50 value). The dinner includes:
- Four entrees (up to a $10 value each)
- Four drinks (up to a $2.50 value each)<p>
El Taco Llama crafts authentic, quick-serve Mexican fare that folds traditional and exotic meats into tortillas, gorditas, and hard taco shells. Proteins from chicken to barbecue pork to beef tongue fill burritos, sopes, or quesadillas. Orders of nachos supreme can come topped with shredded beef or ham, and special platters of five tacos populate shelled empires with fish, beef cheek, or breaded meat. The tortas plate serves up rice, beans, and tortillas, and combination plates mix and match menu items to make tiny tostado-taco or gordita-taco hybrids that can be used to power fuel-efficient dune buggies.