Getting photos taken is a great way to document your life and convince yourself at any given moment that you're not just a brain floating in a jar somewhere. Get existential evidence with this Groupon.
$69 for a Photography Package ($330 Total Value)
- One-hour on-location or in-studio photo shoot for up to five people (a $225 value). Pets are welcome and extra people can be included for an additional $5 each.
- One 8"x10" print (a $25 value)
- Two 5"x7" prints (a $30 value)
- Gallery CD for internet sharing (a $50 value)
- 14-day access to a personal web gallery where all edited and lightly enhanced images can be viewed in colour, black-and-white, or sepia tones. Additional prints can also be purchased directly online through the gallery.
Elaine Halpert Photography
After Elaine Halpert graduated from Ryerson University, she worked as an exhibiting fine-art photographer and taught photography classes. With her more than a decade of accrued experience, she refocused her efforts to build her own photography business, drawing upon the many lessons she learned, including the idea that two cameras are better than one. She and a sidekick attend all special-event shoots, capturing as many memories as possible during celebrations ranging from bar mitzvahs to weddings.
Her work emphasizes normal exposure and natural light, ensuring pictures suffused with authentic hues and clear focus. On occasion, she saturates colours by drawing out the brightness of a blue balloon or the stately beiges of a municipal bus shelter. Elaine also varies her lenses to achieve portraits with soft backgrounds and group shots with crisp details.
94% of 17 customers recommend
“Contact her and let her know what you're thinking. She is super accommodating!”
“Elaine is an experienced professional... Recommended.”
“She is easy going and worked with my kids really well. It was a great experience and the photos are really great. We are very happy with Elaine's work.”
464 Hargrave St.
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3A 0X5