Get 30% cash back on your first visit and 10% cash back on future visits when you pay with your linked credit card.
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 30% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Elbows Mac n' Cheese
Bland blue-box noodles and powdered sauce have no place at Elbows Mac n' Cheese, where the menu combines the classic American dish with gourmet influences from around the world. Truffle mac combines mushrooms, garlic, and white-truffle oil in a creamy blend of Gouda, Parmesan, and Swiss cheeses. Swiss mac simmers with other creamy Alpine cheeses and crisp applewood-smoked bacon, and the vegan mac tempts taste buds with a blend of cashew cheese, onions, and roasted peppers.
In addition to whipping up variations on their signature dish, the cooks batter green-bean fries, truffle fries, and mac 'n' cheese bites. And they cast cheese as the star of their savory sandwiches, such as the Indian-spiced masala melt with Cheddar, as well as a veggie melt that pairs grilled vegetables with Parmesan.
The creative cooking at Elbows Mac n' Cheese has paid off: CBS Los Angeles named it one of the best spots for mac 'n' cheese in Orange County in 2012, and David Tutera chose Elbows to cater an episode of My Fair Wedding.