What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $37 for three 15-minute electrolysis hair-removal sessions on any body part (a $75 value)
- $59 for three 30-minute electrolysis hair-removal sessions on any body part (a $120 value)
During FDA-approved electrolysis hair-removal treatments, licensed professional Gigi administers small electrical currents designed to permanently remove hair without damaging the surrounding skin. As hair growth is a process that occurs in cycles, and electrolysis targets hair when it’s in the active-growth cycle, some patients may need additional sessions for the best results. Some people have likened the sensation to a stinging or pricking feeling.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Valid for any body part. New clients only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Electrolysis and Skincare by Gigi
- Gigi has been a skincare specialist for 20 years
- Facial treatments for conditions such as breakouts, rosacea, and spider veins
- Pair microdermabrasion with a PCA chemical peel for bright, smooth skin
- Customizable masks by Bioelements made from natural extracts
- Electrolysis hair removal in 15- to 60-minute sessions