Clearing your body of unwanted hair makes your skin smooth enough to convince blind people they're holding a huge baby. Be a big softy with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for one epilation treatment (hair removal by electrolysis) on the underarms or bikini area ($50 value)
- $50 for two treatments on the underarms or bikini area ($100 value)
- $75 for three treatments on the underarms or bikini area ($150 value)
During FDA-approved electrolysis hair-removal treatments, licensed professionals administer small electrical currents designed to permanently remove hair without damaging the surrounding skin. As hair growth is a process that occurs in cycles, and electrolysis targets hair when it’s in the active-growth cycle, some patients may need additional sessions for the best results. Some people have likened the sensation to a stinging or pricking feeling.
Electrolysis by Tina
- Electrolysis removes unwanted hair by destroying hair follicles using a small, precisely applied electronic current
- A graduate of the Electrology Institute of New England's 1100-hour Electrolysis Program, Tina Laflamme is licensed in electrology in both Massachusetts and North Carolina