Performed by an experienced aesthetician, these facial treatments aim to improve skin tone and texture
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
See all reviews
19 ratings2 reviews
I'll be back lovely service
StephanieTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
56 ratings42 reviews
Wonderful service by Tatiana!! Even gave an extra LED therapy and she helped me understand everything that was happening. My face feels great and clean!
LeslyTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
10 ratings5 reviews
Great experience. Highly recommend!!
1 ratings1 reviews
Felt rushed. Didn’t ask what my biggest concerns for my skin were. Have had better more thorough hydrafacial elsewhere, but the place was nice and my face still feels hydrated!
10 ratings6 reviews
SaraTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
19 ratings14 reviews
4 ratings3 reviews
Great communucation! It was my first time getting a facial and she made me so comfortable also educated me more about facials
6 ratings3 reviews
Tatiana was great. She has very gentle hands, and I loved that she explained every product she was applying and what it was for. Very professional and lnow
About This Deal
- Benefits of Hydrafacial: Aims to soften, nourish, and moisturize the skin
- Benefits of Anti-Aging Facial: Aims to tighten the skin as well as reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Benefits of Brightening Facial: Aims to soften and brighten the complexion
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- The business will reopen and be able to take appointments starting Monday June 15th
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. If you have made an appointment through Groupon: Groupon will share your name with this merchant in order to complete the booking and fulfill the deal. Booking/Cancellation policy: Dates can be changed or canceled up to 24 hours before your reservation date and time, after which your voucher will be redeemed; reservations made within 24 hours of a specific date and time will result in your voucher being automatically redeemed. No-shows who have not cancelled or otherwise rescheduled the reservation booking prior to the deadline described above will not have a voucher reissued or refunded and may not reschedule a reservation. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. If you make a reservation through Groupon, you may cancel or change your reservation up to 24 hours before its start time. Otherwise, vouchers booked through Groupon will be redeemed and the deal’s promotional value and amount paid will expire. Redeemed vouchers may not be refunded or rescheduled - this also applies to no-shows. Your name and email address will be shared with this merchant to facilitate your reservation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.