All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Certified technicians use Candela’s GentleLase laser for pigmented hair on lighter-toned skin, and the GentleYAG laser for dark and tanned skin; each features a Dynamic Cooling Device for comfort.
- The large spot size (up to 18mm) means fewer treatments for optimal results; the staff recommends 6–10 spaced about six weeks apart.
- The most common side effect of the process is the temporary darkening or lightening of skin color, which can be minimized by avoiding sun exposure, tanning, and angry squids for one week before and after treatment.
- Elements Laser Spa does not accept tips.
The Fine Print
Valid only for select treatment areas. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Elements Laser Spa
You might call Paul Jones, managing partner of Elements Laser Spa, a bit of a technology junkie. He worked in the semiconductors industry for years, making equipment for manufacturers in Silicon Valley before deciding to fly solo. He created a company that used lasers to inspect the surface of semiconductor wafers and the insides of sandwich cookies. Jones then collaborated with a group of orthopedic surgeons and physical therapists to found what has become one of the leading rehabilitation clinics in the Austin area.
It's no surprise, then, that his latest endeavor—two hip, welcoming laser spas—have taken home four Best of CitySearch awards: in the laser-hair-removal category in 2009 and 2010, and in the hair-removal category in 2011 and 2013. Jones has chosen medical directors who match his zeal for innovation, namely plastic surgeon Dr. Vishnu Rumalla and Dr. Mason Jones, an expert in medical aesthetic procedures. The staff of certified technicians uses Venus Freeze to tighten skin and reduce wrinkles, Zerona lasers to noninvasively reduce stubborn fat, and advanced Candela systems to remove hair, spider veins, and sun spots.