Click above to buy this Groupon for the Stoneham Elements location. Click on the links below for additional locations.
- Buy here for the Andover Elements location.
- Buy here for the Belmont Elements location.
- Buy here for the Beverly Elements location.
- Buy here for the Burlington Elements location.
- Buy here for the East Longmeadow Elements location.
- Buy here for the Middleton Elements location.
- Buy here for the Newton Elements location.
- Buy here for the Plymouth Elements location.
- Buy here for the Stoneham Elements location.
- Buy here for the Tewksbury Elements location.
- Buy here for the Woburn Elements location.
|_Jump to: Enjoy Your Massage More||Reviews_|
Relieve tension, sooth sore muscles, and relax your whole body at Elements Therapeutic Massage. With this Groupon, $50 gets you $100 worth of stress-busting massage services at any of Elements’ 11 Massachusetts locations (click here to find the one closest to you).
Elements offers a full menu of massages that will help you unwind, improve your circulation, reduce pain, and lend you the strength to finally part with your childhood stuffed animals. Elements’ therapists offer seven styles of massage, including: * Deep Tissue Massage – As the name suggests, this deep massage relieves muscle pain and tension while enhancing the production of T-cells and strengthening your immune system. * Trigger Point Work – This style is perfect if you have knots or chronic pain to relieve. Your masseuse will apply direct pressure on your knots to reduce pain and tension immediately. * Hot Stone Massage – Basalt stones heated to 125 degrees will relax your muscles and help them release toxins as your massage therapist uses Swedish or deep-tissue massage techniques.
At every location, the normal price for any massage style is $79 for 55 minutes, $105 for 80 minutes, and $149 for 120 minutes. Adding hot stones to any massage is an extra $20. That means your $50 Groupon will get you any 55-minute massage plus hot stones, or you could choose a longer option and pay the difference.
Elements Therapeutic Massage is the largest employer of massage therapists in Massachusetts, after the Boston Public School system, which puts nine in every school. Your Elements therapist will ensure your comfort throughout the process, giving you the time and privacy to undress and redress before and after the massage. Elements’ massage therapists customize their healing techniques to every customer’s preference, so you’ll be sure to get the maximum therapeutic benefit out of your massage.
Grab this Groupon and treat yourself to relaxation and stress relief. At half price, you deserve the luxury.
- attention to detail, professional, courteous-plants in front set tone of nature and its comforts-will definitely be back – nbred, Citysearch
- You will love elements if you want to be treated with respect and want a nice clean place with great HANDS!!! You also dont get rushed out. – jjblue33, Citysearch
- The charming staff answered my questions, which helped me to relax and enjoy massage. I have had pain and stiffness in my neck for years, but after a few sessions I can move without pain. – Tammy K., Yelp
Enjoy Your Massage More
When scheduling a massage, it’s important that you receive the relaxing treatment right at a moment of extreme stress. If you aren’t at the maximum level of anxiety needed to fully enjoy your massage, here are some simple steps you can take to increase your stress:
- Open a mattress store.
- Fire all of your salespeople after a disappointing first few months.
- Hatch an insane scheme that begins to seem ever more plausible. More than plausible. Necessary. You must torch the mattress store.
- Come to your senses while surrounded by wildly dancing flames as you watch all of your dreams burn to the ground. There could have been a better way, but now you realize there’s no escape—from the building or from your mistakes.
- Enjoy a relaxing massage to relieve your excess stress.