Throughout history, people have turned to massage for pain relief, stress reduction, and improving their ability to see through steel-reinforced-concrete bomb-shelter walls. Discover what’s in someone’s fallout stash with today’s Groupon: for $40, you get one of five 55-minute massages (a $79 value) at Elements Therapeutic Massage’s John’s Creek location.
Each of the five pain-reducing, stress-relieving massage techniques is specifically aimed at different problems or pains and administered atop a heated hydraulic lift bed in one of six private rooms with mellow lighting and mellower music. Choose from five options:
- The Swedish massage is a light-pressure treatment that uses long, flowing muscle strokes to soothe tension, relieve stress, and bring tranquility to body and mind.
- For muscle pain, joint aches, and general stiffness, the deep-tissue massage offers ample relief by stimulating muscles and encouraging blood circulation.
- A sports massage targets the stress that repetitive motions place on joints, ligaments, and tendons, helping reduce injury and swelling.
- If you’ve recently strained your latissimus dorsi while heroically flagging down a cab for a professional baseball player, opt for a trigger-point massage, which targets knots and aches.
- Expectant mothers can relieve discomfort and stress with a prenatal massage, which helps keep both mother and baby healthy.
Achers can also upgrade to a hot-stone massage for $10 extra, during which 15–30 smooth basalt stones heated to 125 degrees will impart their stone-faced calm demeanor upon backs. No matter what causes your aches, pains, stress headaches, or seagull magnetism, the professional therapists at Elements Therapeutic Massage will work with your muscles and ligaments to relieve your ills and put a spring back into your clockwork stride. When booking the appointment, Elements Therapeutic Massage will match you with a massage therapist based on the amount of pressure you desire during the treatment. Complimentary aromatherapy can be added to the air upon request. Call to make an appointment.
New clients only.
Elements Therapeutic Massage was featured by NorthFulton.com. Three SpaFinders and three Kudzuers give it a five-star average rating: > * The studio is beautifully decorated, clean and has a warm and inviting feel to it. The staff is very friendly and helpful – KassyMac, SpaFinder > * I could hardly see straight the other day my back hurt so bad. An hour on the heated massage table getting a deep tissue massage and I was muuuch better. – dotiduluth, Kudzu
11720 Medlock Bridge Rd.
Johns Creek, Georgia 30097Get Directions