Circuses remain one of the only travelling shows that showcase thrilling animal stunts, gravity-defying trapeze performances, and the clown’s natural penchant for carpooling. Witness efficient automobile seating with today’s Groupon to the Elf Khurafeh Shrine Circus. Choose between the following ticket packages:
- For $28, you get a family four-pack (up to a $56 value), which includes the following:
- Four general-admission tickets
- For $49, you get a VIP family four-pack (up to a $100 value), which includes the following:
- Four VIP tickets
- A one-hour preshow tour
- Four coloring books or programs
- Four free elephant or pony rides
Choose from the following dates and times for either option:
- Wednesday, January 18 at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, January 19 at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, January 19 at 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 20 at 10 a.m.
- Friday, January 20 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, January 21 at 11 a.m.
- Saturday, January 21 at 3 p.m.
- Saturday, January 21 at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, January 22 at 3 p.m.
- Sunday, January 22 at 7 p.m.
Since 1906, the Shrine circus has entertained audiences with live animal performances, high-flying acrobatic feats, motorcycle stunts, and comedic antics. Four family members of any age can summersault into general-admission seats to witness a variety of awe-inspiring undertakings, such as a man riding a motorcycle on a high wire or accountants preparing corporate tax audits with a single abacus. Bengal tigers show their mettle as they leap through flaming hoops without hesitation, and massive elephants usher circus announcers across the performance floor. VIP-package wielders can up the fun ante with four coloring books or programs, a one-hour preshow tour of the circus grounds that engages human folk with animals and performers, and a free elephant or pony ride that enables riders to practice driving for a postautomobile society.