Taking a trip to the pub is the best way to catch up on neighborhood gossip—even better than tapping neighbors’ phone lines or getting into their homes under the guise of a phone-tapping-removal specialist. Get in the know with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $20 for $40 towards pub food for dinner for two or more, redeemable Sunday–Thursday
- $22 for $40 towards pub food for dinner for two or more, redeemable any day
- $40 for $80 towards pub food for dinner for four or more, redeemable Sunday–Thursday
- $44 for $80 towards pub food for dinner for four or more, redeemable any day
- $15 for $30 towards pub food for lunch
- Click here to view the menu.
Elijah Churchill's Public House
Elijah Churchill's Public House was named after a Revolutionary-era soldier in the Continental Army, and the welcoming eatery keeps meals patriotic with a menu filled with comfort-food favorites. Pub-style eats are sourced from across the country, including spicy cajun shrimp from Louisiana, fresh crab cakes from Maryland, and homestyle meatloaf from mom's kitchen. In the summer, the restaurant's outdoor bars serve frosty brews and specialty plates such as lobster rolls and sliders, while in the winter, an inviting fireplace suggests cozy colonial nights.