Cleaning your vehicle is a tedious chore that—much like seeing the love of your life devour an entire wedding cake—can actually dampen your ardor for it. Keep human-machine relations strong with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
$55 for an ultimate interior detail for a car (a $110 value)
$79 for an ultimate interior detail for an oversize vehicle (a $160 value)
- Interior vacuuming of carpets, mats, seats, and trunk
- Steam clean and condition upholstery and condition inner trim
- Deep clean and deodorize carpets and mats via hot water extraction
- Clean vents, dashboard, door panels, console, cup holders, and windows
$59 for an ultimate exterior detail for a car (a $125 value)
$85 for an ultimate exterior detail for an oversize vehicle (a $175 value)
- 220-degree hand wash with Car Brite exterior solution, polish, and wax
- Clay-bar treatment removes small paint imperfections
- Cleaning of wheels, wheel wells, interior and exterior windows, and doorjambs
- Tire dressing and chrome polish
$109 for a diamond interior and exterior detail for a car (a $235 value)
$139 for a diamond interior and exterior detail for an oversize vehicle (a $305 value)
The ultimate detail services take between one and three hours; the diamond detail takes between three and five hours. Station wagons, SUVs, and other cars with three rows of seats qualify as oversize vehicles.
Elite Auto Detailing of Indianapolis
The staff at Elite Auto Detailing of Indianapolis know that judgment and experience matter, which is why they only invite crew members with at least two years of detailing experience to join the team. The team pairs its know-how with premium equipment and tactics, refurbishing paint jobs with Car Brite solutions, clay bars, and water heated up to 220 degrees. For lasting vehicular makeovers, they also install vehicle graphics and deep window tints, which help cars turn away the sun’s harmful UV rays and the moon’s attempts to snoop around the glove box.
“We had seen the results of our neighbor's car and were very impressed with the detail work done, so we tried it out ourselves and are very happy!”
“Did a great job tinting our windows. ”
“They did an excellent job!”