Choose from Three Options
- $79 for four personal-training sessions ($260 value)
- $149 for eight personal-training sessions ($520 value)
- $59 for four group basketball skills or sports group-training sessions ($160 value)
- $110 for eight group basketball skills or sports group-training sessions ($320 value)
- $89 for a kids’ summer program ($185 value)
One to three players gather for personal-training workouts to keep their skills fresh and develop teamwork; they also help participants find ways to work on areas in need of improvement on their own time. Weekly skills sessions, meanwhile, can be scaled to players’ experience levels and allow them to continually improve on skills learned in the previous week.
There are three summer programs, each of which includes six sessions: Elite Ball Handling & Attacking (all skill levels); Nothin’ But Net, which focuses on jump shots (all skill levels); and FUNdamentally Sound (beginning players).
Elite Basketball Training, LLC
Former college athletes Rich Stoner and David McDaniel know what it takes to play sports. They offers specialty training for budding basketball players that focuses on dribbling, passing, and shooting. The duo helps other athletes hone their fitness abilities with workouts that focus on Olympic weightlifting and kettlebell and medicine-ball exercises.