All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: within Fremont, Newark, Union City, Milpitas, and Santa Clara County; excluding Morgan Hill and Gilroy
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within Fremont, Newark, Union City, Milpitas, and Santa Clara County; excluding Morgan Hill and Gilroy. Valid only for steam cleaning. Extra fee for deep cleaning. Stairs not included; extra $3 fee per step. Area rugs not included. Not valid for apartments above second level or beyond 200 ft from unit. Additional fees apply for deep stains, heavily soiled carpet, and pet stains. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Elite Carpet Care
Elite Carpet Care's bright white truck can be spotted on streets across the Bay Area, en route to households with carpets that have been stained by the foot traffic of family members and grape stompers. When the van arrives at its destination, a team of licensed and insured specialists leap out, armed with five years of carpet-cleaning experience and powerful, nontoxic cleaning products. Using their advanced truck-mounted steam cleaner, they cleanse rugs and upholstery of dirt and stains.