Knowledge is power, which is why locomotives run on burning encyclopedias. Chug toward new understandings with this Groupon.
$499 for an Insurance Restoration Sales Training and Certification Course ($1,397 Total Value)
The training takes place July 31 and August 1, and includes the following:
- Admission to the two-day event (a $599 value)
- A 50-page course workbook (a $100 value)
- One year of email sales support from sales experts (a $299 value)
- A one-hour Skype business-development consultation (a $199 value)
- 30-day access to hail reports from Hail-Track.com (a $100 value)
- Elite Certification from Elite Consulting Pro (a $100 value)
The two-day training teaches insurance restoration salespeople strategies to increase efficiency, quickly pick up sales leads after major storms, and keep homeowners as loyal clients after their initial repairs. Take-home workbooks help cement lessons, and email support and a business consultation with Elite Consulting Pro's experts kick-start sales careers.
Elite Consulting Pro
Time and again after major storms, insurance restoration salesman Jacob Krahl watched as untrained opportunity seekers flooded the insurance market, hurting contractors and homeowners with their inefficiency and inexperience in the industry. Finally having enough, he founded Elite Consulting Pro, resolving to train a new generation of salespeople whose professionalism and savvy business acumen could win them the continuing loyalty of customers and contractors. Krahl's seminars present students with a slate of techniques that help them jump-start their sales, learning how to quickly close contracts, build up customer referrals, and guilt relatives into buying roof work from them in lieu of a Christmas present.