Bikes are a fun and eco-friendly way to travel, much like the series of waterslides leading down to the Earth's core. Take a ride with this Groupon.
$39 for a Bike Tune-Up ($79 Value)
- Adjustments of shifting and braking components
- Adjustments of front and rear derailleurs
- Complete cleaning and wipe-down of the bike
- Inspection and lubrication of the chain
- Inflation, tension, and truing of the tires
- Tightening of all bolts
Though focused on bicycles, Elite Cycling equips athletes for both triathlon and bicycling events with both cycling and running equipment and apparel. Along with a cavalry's worth of racing bikes from brands such as Cervelo, Felt, Jamis, Ridley, and Surly, the store stocks athletic shoes from such brands as K-Swiss and Newton. Triathaloners will find the store stocked with wet suits, swim goggles, and other gear. To ensure customers find the ideal frame during fit analyses, the staff asks series of questions to determine their individual needs and specific cycling goals beyond just having the loudest bike bell possible.